Dee Dee's Sweets

Voting

Monday, April 6, 2009

Snack-e-snack time with Foofa!



Ok, for all of you out there who don't know who or what this little pink thing is, meet Foofa! I made this cake for a sweet little girl named Layla who is obsessed with Oofa (as she calls her). Foofa is one of the characters on a show called Yo! Gabba Gabba. Our kids go crazy over this show and I can understand why. It is just goofy! The first time I saw this show, I thought who ever made it had to be on some kind of hallucinogen! Now after watching it many times now, I really like it. HA! So anyway enough about the show..but all of you should try to watch it atleast once!! hehe.

This is a devil's food cake with buttercream and Foofa is made from fondant. I think Layla really like it!

3 comments:

  1. Layla LOVED IT!!! She is still talking about it!! Good job. Thank you so much! We love you Mrs. Cake maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dori! I'm Ashley's friend, Robyn. I LOVE love love this cake. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete